Since this blog is not particularly focused on just the primary topics, I thought I would also write out some goals. Really, I think everybody should evaluate their goals periodically to keep themselves driven. Having a set of defined goals is one habit of highly successful people.
Short Term Goals (1 year or less)
- Finish down payment savings for home purchase.
- Assist my little SNH’ers more with schoolwork and be a more encouraging Mr. SNH’er.
- Go on a real date with Mrs. SNH, the time is too far in between.
- Increase 1% of salary going to 401k.
- Take Cocoa the wonder dog for more walks because..truth is.. I need it more than she does.
- Increase my position and influence at my full time real life work job!
- Maintain at least 1 post per week on SNH.
- Start video interviews with members of my new community on the space coast for the SNH website.
- Successfully start a Tropic Sweet, Golden Dorsett and Anna apple trees on the East Coast of Florida. Yes, I want apples in middle Florida.
Long Term Goals (1-30 years out)
- Save / Plan for a vacation home where seasons exist. Sorry Florida.
- Continue to develop my software/hardware idea to help people grow more food for themselves.
- Find ways to be more philanthropic.
- Catch a Salmon! It eluded me for the years that I lived in the most beautiful state in the United states, but I am still chasing it.
- Be able to grow at least 1/3 of our fruit/vegetable need for our family of 5.